Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Switzerland Day 2-3-4-5-6


Wow, I had a blast snowboarding! I am still not able to sit properly because of a big bruise on my b-hind, and all my muscles are sore. You can imagine that the plane ride home was not exactly comfortable. Thumbling down a icy slope is a whole new experience at 40. I now own a tail protector (similar to a fat-suit for the hips, buns and thigh area... very flattering as you can imagine.) I rented a helmet and will soon get something to protect my knees as well. You might ask if it's worth it? It is! The mountains, the snow, the freedom, the beauty, it was completely worth hitting the back of my head quite a few times. I still have to make an appointment with my doctor to gage the extent of the brain damage inflicted... 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment